City of West Kelowna
Student – Legislative Services
The City of West Kelowna has an opening for a student working in the Legislative Services department. The student will work closely with the Corporate Records Coordinator to digitize and index paper records for various departments within the city. This will include but not limited to sorting and filing business records according to procedures, scanning business records using multifunctional printers, organizing records to be moved offsite or disposed of, and other related duties as required.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Enrolled in a post-secondary institution
- Must be attending college or university during the last school term and returning to your studies in the subsequent academic year
- Related experience would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
The student will work from beginning of May until end August 2023, 35 hours per week, 8:30am – 4:30pm, at an hourly rate of $17.83 plus 4% vacation pay.
Please apply online at www.westkelownacity.ca/jobs. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Competition 22-25E | closes April 10, 2023
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by PostX News and is published from a syndicated feed.)