School District No. 42 (Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows)
Senior Contract Administrator
School District No. 42 is looking for qualified applicants who are interested in working as a Senior Contract Administrator in Purchasing at our District Education Office. Reporting to the Manager, Procurement, this position is responsible for establishing, maintaining and monitoring procurement strategies and vendor contracts in support of the District’s supply and procurement requirements and in compliance with District policies and best practices. SD42 meets the learning needs of over 15,000 students of all ages in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, and is defined by its determination to keep student learning and growth at the heart of all its decisions. With an annual budget of over $200M and over 2,000 staff, the school district provides K-12 educational services in 22 elementary schools, six secondary schools, and two alternate schools. It also provides a variety of certificate programs and relevant quality life-long learning opportunities through Ridge Meadows College and Continuing Education.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Successful completion of Grade 12 plus a Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) Designation.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the field of high-volume purchasing, contracts and acquisition, preferably in the public sector.
- Experience in issuing and awarding competitive procurements, report writing and contract negotiation and preparation.
- Knowledge of supply sources, transportation, market conditions and vendor performance.
- Detail orientation with the ability to make analytical, arithmetical and logical evaluations, measuring quality and suitability vs. prices and other related factors.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- For the full job description, visit https://www.sd42.ca/assets/media/Senior-Contract-Administrator-3.pdf.
This is a continuing position working 35 hours per week, following a 12 month schedule. The rate of pay $33.59/Hour plus a comprehensive benefits package.**Effective July 1, 2023 the salary will receive a 5.5% increase and up to 1.25% COLA adjustment.**
To view the original posting, please visit Make a Future at https://bit.ly/3LrIIKp.
To apply, please forward your cover letter quoting posting #C2223-221, resume, school district application form and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. This posting will remain open March 27, 2023.
For more information about our School District please visit: https://www.sd42.ca/our-district/
Our staff members are the foundation of our system. When you join our school district, you become part of a talented community of educators and support staff dedicated to enriching the lives of all students and helping them achieve success
22225 Brown Avenue, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 8N6
t. 604.463.4200 f. 604.463.4181
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by PostX News and is published from a syndicated feed.)